• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

When you consider play on both ends, Beekman should have been 1st team. Totally took RJ Davis out of the game here. Been a pleasure to watch him the last 4 years. Not so much the rest of the Hoos.
I agree on Beekman. If I had a vote he would have been on my first team ballot. I know that means so much.

The Dukes win the SunBelt and advance to NCAA’s at 31-3!

If Cam didn't get hurt and have to redo his shooting for the last third of the season he should have been HM.

Cam's injury changed the complexion of the team. During the first 15 games of the season Cam averaged over 17 ppg on 50/46/86% shooting. The team went 11-4. Over the final 16 games he averaged 10 ppg on 41/22/75% shooting. The team finished 8-8. A 7 ppg difference is enormous when you realize that 5 of those 8 losses were by less than 7 points.

watching history of the ACCT on ACC network. So many good memories of the tournament. Makes me sad at what it's become.

Same here. And I still get irrationally angry about the refs saying that ball hit the scoreboard. Even almost 50 years later it’s still unbelievable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back