• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

52-48 with 1:58 left. Not much offense in this one.

Did they just say burns is having back issues? The jokes could write themselves.

I generally root for State especially when they're holding on to our next potential Q1 win. But I'll always laugh when they lose in horrific fashion.

How does DJ Burns keep getting away with this? It’s one move every time and it always works. He’s literally the college basketball version of me in pickup games

The Pillsbury Doughboy just pulled an up and under move into a layup to take the lead with 0.1 sec left.

Whitt had 23/6 for a Furman loss @ UNCG. 4 turnovers, 5-20 from the field.

Am I seeing this right? Did Miami drop a spot in NET after their win last night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I seeing this right? Did Miami drop a spot in NET after their win last night?

No the net hasn’t updated

Guessing they get up to around 40-45 with that margin over a top 10 team? Maybe a quad 1 possibility on Saturday who knows.

Definitely sweetens the pot in the short term for Wake if they handle business Saturday. I’m not too concerned about the double bye situation since we’ll be undefeated anyway.

Last edited:
Back