• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

I think I would request the retirement of Jamie Lucky and Ted Valentine as soon as the game is over.

Pretty pitiful effort on their part.

damn nothing more exciting than staring at UNC, Pitt, NCST and BC acc ship weekend. Looks like solid golf weekend.
This is where I am. Lots of Sawgrass the next 2 days. Then root against UConn the next 2-3 weekends. Still think UNC is the only ACC threat to get past the 1st weekend.

There's a ton of great basketball today. Recovering from the disappointment of Wake and just settling in for my favorite few weeks in sports for the year is just what the doctor ordered.

Uconn-St. Johns
Florida-Alabama
South Carolina-Auburn
Iowa State-Baylor
Colorado State-New Mexico

Sign me up especially tossing in my specific ACC centric existence where I'll always watch ACCT games

Yeah but it's fucking rough watching shit teams play clutch basketball in March.
So enjoyed tho watching a great defensive team like UVa absolutely lock down BC in that OT. Made every shot impossible to get off. No matter how ugly their game, defense first. It wins in the long run.

College Basketball Trivia question:

Name the only Power Conference (ACC, Big East, Big 12, Big 10, Pac 12, SEC) school to have NEVER won an NCAA men's tournament game?

Back