• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Nope. Horne and Middlebrooks are awful. Burns doesn’t even play the same sport and is granted different rules.

I like RJ Davis and like Hubert far more than Keatts.
But to another point, Burns is also getting beat to hell himself. His next to last bucket (and one) he got whacked two times across the arms before the shooting foul.
Inside play no calls are all looking the same in SEC, B10, BE & Big12. Haven’t watched much out west.

It always seems strange to me to have to pull for State, but some things are simply not negotiable.

Unfortunately, had it been Wake playing uva tonight, they would have hit their FT's.

Good fortune things like this just doesn't happen for us.

But to another point, Burns is also getting beat to hell himself. His next to last bucket (and one) he got whacked two times across the arms before the shooting foul.
Inside play no calls are all looking the same in SEC, B10, BE & Big12. Haven’t watched much out west.
Whoever is guarding him should just fall down after the first massive elbow/hip thrust. Make the refs make a decision, because they certainly won’t otherwise. Burns isn’t entitled to bull his way through a defender 8 feet to the basket.

So, should Wake target a 10th place ACC finish next season and try our luck in the ACCT to get into the dance??

Waking up to see this. I can’t help but love the cardiac Pack moments. I’m a UNC law grad but will definitely be rooting for the Pack today in a close one. Way too exciting not to!

I will actively be rooting for Carolina today. That State ACC titles streak across the major sports is too good to lose. Another Carolina ACC title means nothing to me.
I can't ever actively root for Carolina. I badly wanted them to beat PITT and both times that they played Duke but I still couldn't bring myself to cheer for them.

That's why I'm torn about the game tonight. I do appreciate the lack of titles for State and would hate to see that end. But I can't see myself wanting UNC to win yet another title.

I can't ever actively root for Carolina. I badly wanted them to beat PITT and both times that they played Duke but I still couldn't bring myself to cheer for them.

That's why I'm torn about the game tonight. I do appreciate the lack of titles for State and would hate to see that end. But I can't see myself wanting UNC to win yet another title.
For me, State is our biggest rival. It’s obviously a tough call bc I also hate UNC.

Back