• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Peeps you gotta get over it - if State was gonna break the curse this is the way. Taylor hurt, Horne hurt with 4, Morsell limping. Baller shit.

It's an amazing run. Diarrhea has been fasting during this tournament. Burns is too fat to stay in the floor. Yet, they get it done. Credit where credit is due..

If they do it, is the best State sporting moment since 83? I know they got FSU and Clemson in football here in there, but it never turned into anything. This would be different they would talk about these guys forever.

If they do it, is the best State sporting moment since 83? I know they got FSU and Clemson in football here in there, but it never turned into anything. This would be different they would talk about these guys forever.

And if they went deep in the NCAAT....

Well, to beat UNC and Duke in the process too…

5th game in 5 days and they’ve only committed 7 turnovers tonight while shooting 55 percent from the floor. Fucking insane.

i do not understand any wake fan being happy about state winning
Nor do I. But I forced myself to bet State ML +420 so I could cheer for them with my in laws.

State is by far the biggest rival these days and there has been the worst blood between our teams and fans in recent years. But now they own us too.

Back