• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Stated this last night when uva handed them the win, but I can't believe what I just saw!

One day, just maybe our guys will get the message.

My talke has always been that State probably is our biggest rival, but in general they are like us. Most fans i know are pretty self deprecating and cool to hang with. UNC people are dumb ass sheep and Dook folks are insufferable douchebags.
And HOLY SHIT are UNC and Duke fans entitled - it’s just one of the worst human traits. Go fuck yourselves you both got trucked by Kevin Keatts and Rerun’s big brother.

But UVA gets knocked out by all the bid thieves today, so ACC is still left with 4 bids more than likely.
No sympathy at all for UVA out….if any it is for Clemson making it over for Pitt.

Sure would be nice to see a Wake team either seriously overachieve like a team like South Carolina did this year or go on a run like State just had in the ACCT.

Truly opposite of Wake when Keats said he thought his team played better in the 2nd half during all 5 games.

Changing gears, the Long Beach thing is wild. Is the AD actively rooting against the team? Because he’s going to look like a huge asshole is they pull this off and make the tournament.
Fuck i forgot Monson was the coach that got the Gonzaga thing going all those years ago

Back