• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

I'm casually watching the first four game and just saw an ad featuring a giraffe and a kangaroo going to the Creation Museum and the Ark experience (two places for one ticket apparently). Suprised that it never showed up on the ACC Network first.
Speaking of ads, I turned it over here about 15 minutes ago for the UVA/CSU game and there have been 12 minutes of advertisements.

How often have ACC teams played in the First Four? I don't remember having a real reason to watch since 2017.

How the F did we lose to LSU, let alone a number of other trash conference teams?
That loss was vomitous. Always had a lingering feeling it would cost WF. North Texas won the NIT last year. Mean Green own that tournament

Tough to play UVA at this time of night considering you might be starting out sleepy. Colorado State could be comatose from boredom by the time this ends.

I'm usually on Mountain or Pacific time on vacation during this week, so I haven't paid much attention to the First Four or first or second round in years.

Say whatever you want about Wake’s resume, but they sure would at least be playing basketball on TV tonight. Win or lose, the committee should be embarrassed letting Uva in the dance.

They should let Pitt play the 2nd half of this trash game.

Say whatever you want about Wake’s resume, but they sure would at least be playing basketball on TV tonight. Win or lose, the committee should be embarrassed letting Uva in the dance.
This!

I just looked at their full schedule and results for the season. How in the actual fuck did they get a bid? It’s laughable.

Certainly laughable… also laughable that this team won 13 league games.

Back