• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

This beat down should elevate WF past Clemson in KP to be the 3rd highest ACC team.

we could really use a season where we don't turn over the entire starting roster in the offseason
Surprisingly, everybody has at least one year of eligibility after this one. Somebody has to leave.

Surprisingly, everybody has at least one year of eligibility after this one. Somebody has to leave.
In today’s world, I don’t think Steve Forbes needs to spend even one second to thinking about this. One way or another, multiple guys will almost assuredly move on and there will be a few open spots available.

I mean I’d be surprised if more than one of Ituka, Clark, and Canka are back.

Forbes just told Stan in post game that play like this tonight on Tuesday we will get a W.

And raising glass of ruddy rhenish to the team for tonight's performance.

All signs point to 4/5 (maybe 5/5) coming back next year. Would think Hunter is the only question mark.

Sallis is a mid to late 2nd rounder in the mocks I’ve seen. I assume he’s likely to leave.

Hoping Sallis stays. And maybe pick up one more piece or get some improvement from someone that is not seeing action this year

Sallis is a mid to late 2nd rounder in the mocks I’ve seen. I assume he’s likely to leave.
Isn’t the first round still the typical threshold? Doesnt feel like he came to Wake to play a season hoping to be one of the last picks in the draft.
Without thinking too hard at other rosters, he would have a chance at being preseason ACC POY if he stayed.

Back