• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

That'll be $30!!!

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk
The Pepsi ad on the radio show is so, so bad. I usually mute the TV coverage and listen to the radio coverage but my First Wife is close to terminating that over the Pepsi ad.

Real Pepsi is deliciously sugary. The only Coke worth drinking is the only diet soda worth drinking: Coke Zero.
I do love me some Coke Zero! I actually prefer diet Pepsi over diet Coke.

Please provide us your top 10 list for: sodas, diet sodas and caffeine-free sodas. This is compelling information.

I have to make 2 lists. Regular and Diet.

1. Coca-Cola
2. Mountain Dew Code Red
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Mountain Dew
5. Cheerwine
6. Sun Drop
7. RC Cola
8. Sprite
9. Fanta Orange
10. Ginger Ale

1. Coke Zero
2. Diet Mountain Dew Code Red
3. Diet Dr. Pepper
4. Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry
5. Diet Cheerwine
6. Diet Mountain Dew
7. Diet Pepsi
8. Diet Cherry Coke Zero
9. Diet Dr. Pepper Strawberries n Cream
10. Diet Coke

I kind of love diet Sunkist.

Normally, I just opt for unsweet tea if I'm at a restaurant and not drinking adult bevs.

Getting Ituka back by mid-January is a nice add.

If we could somehow get Monsanto back by say...Feb. 3 ---- we've got a squad that can do some damage post-season.

Pepsi is a shit cola. Coca-Cola is much better. The only product Pepsi makes that is worth a damn is the Mountain Dew line.

I agree with the first part. Good thing Pepsi places often have Dr. Pepper.

Getting Ituka back by mid-January is a nice add.

If we could somehow get Monsanto back by say...Feb. 3 ---- we've got a squad that can do some damage post-season.
Is this news?

Back