• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

Nobody mentioned that Forbes said he doesn’t practice free throws?

Just having known both of them, Lee was a nice guy. JJ is one of the biggest assholes I’ve ever known.
He acted like a 3 he hit at the 12-minute mark of the first half against BC was a game-winning buzzer beater in the Final Four

He acted like a 3 he hit at the 12-minute mark of the first half against BC was a game-winning buzzer beater in the Final Four
Yes. JJ was a raging alcoholic who repeatedly touched people inappropriately, insulted them and acted like a general complete asshole. Like even his teammates would be like- ignore JJ. He’s a dick.

Yes. JJ was a raging alcoholic who repeatedly touched people inappropriately, insulted them and acted like a general complete asshole. Like even his teammates would be like- ignore JJ. He’s a dick.
Oh I meant Melchionni

Steve Forbes calling out Lunardi on ACCPM right now. Love it

Forbes scolded Lunardi for "not staying in his lane re: his comments pertaining to ACC bball recruiting" & that he's never seen Lunardi out on the recruiting trail.

Packer pointed out that Lunardi still has Wake out of the NCAAT, while all other Power 6 #3 conference teams are safely in??!

Forbes scolded Lunardi for "not staying in his lane re: his comments pertaining to ACC bball recruiting" & that he's never seen Lunardi out on the recruiting trail.

Packer pointed out that Lunardi still has Wake out of the NCAAT, while all other Power 6 #3 conference teams are safely in??!
Is there somewhere I can see this in a few days?

Ah really? He was one of the few dook guys I kinda liked in his post—dook years.

We're slowly whittling down who awakegirl's BEAU was. A few more years and we'll be fully honed in
Wait til I unload the situation I got in with Chris Duhon and his ex GF in Chicago after a Disturbed concert. Spoiler: it also involves Bears LB Lance Briggs

Next time on as the Duke d-bag world turns

And yeah…it includes all you’d expect from a classic WCD tale

Wait til I unload the situation I got in with Chris Duhon and his ex GF in Chicago after a Disturbed concert. Spoiler: it also involves Bears LB Lance Briggs

Next time on as the Duke d-bag world turns

And yeah…it includes all you’d expect from a classic WCD tale
I used to hang with CD a little too. Nice guy.

The good news is we really don't have to worry about Bracketology at all. If we go 3-2 we're in a world of trouble and on the wrong side of the bubble barring a couple Q1 wins in the ACCT. If we go 4-1 or 5-0 we've taken care of business and shored up the deficiencies our resume currently has.

Ah really? He was one of the few dook guys I kinda liked in his post—dook years.
My husband is a Philly guy who kind of likes him too and I’ve finally convinced him that JJ is a straight up dick. He called one of my friends and a Wake bball player a “fat transvestite” while he smacked her ass. He’s a complete asshole. I spent a lot of time around all the Big Four teams and Virginia around that time and have almost zero bad to say beyond what an absolute dick he was.

I was under the impression (maybe misguided) that JJ was a huge douche in college and into his early nba days but then he kind of reinvented himself and became a much better player and teammate which kind of explains why he had such a long career. Or maybe he is still a douche, what do I know?

I was under the impression (maybe misguided) that JJ was a huge douche in college and into his early nba days but then he kind of reinvented himself and became a much better player and teammate which kind of explains why he had such a long career. Or maybe he is still a douche, what do I know?
Yeah this was me but i believe in Awake - leopard doesn’t change stripes

Back