• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

duke's biggest douchbag starters and coach in no particular order:
All time hall of famer douchbag coach : No surprise here, Coach K
Starting five douchbags: Center Greg Newton, guards Grayson Allen and Collins, Center/forward Laetner, Kyree Irving (when playing 3 guard offense)
I'm late so probs covered but

Kyree played what?? Six games in his career?

You can't think of 10 more annoying and awful guards? I'll bunt and hit dahntay jones.

I was under the impression (maybe misguided) that JJ was a huge douche in college and into his early nba days but then he kind of reinvented himself and became a much better player and teammate which kind of explains why he had such a long career. Or maybe he is still a douche, what do I know?
Totally possibly, but I can’t get past his shitty college self.

It's Grayson Allen for me and it's not that close.

Think about how big of a dickhead you have to be to get suspended by K while also being a floor-slapping try-hard. That's like the personification of Duke getting suspended. If every negative thought we have about Duke basketball manifested as a person it would be Grayson Allen.

Last edited:
The Grayson Allen “indefinite” one game suspension bullshit alone puts him in the top 5.
On the other hand, this is the best example to throw back at morons who think K was some principled saint and not just a win at all costs asshole.

Reactions: WRS
Tight game. Florida at Alabama with under 4 minutes left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once again - if you rely heavily on quads then you are double-counting what the NET already takes into place.
That's been my point, and it's maddening that people kind of use the net ranking AND then do the quad one dance. Is beating the number 31 team by 25 worse than beating the number 30 team by one? I dare say no - and the net ranking system (and kenpom and what not) are going to handle those results in a much more logical manner. I've always assumed that the quad thing came into play when some dumb AD on the selection committee had his junior high son build a "model" after using Excel for a week or so. "Look what Billy created - this should really help us."

That's been my point, and it's maddening that people kind of use the net ranking AND then do the quad one dance. Is beating the number 31 team by 25 worse than beating the number 30 team by one? I dare say no - and the net ranking system (and kenpom and what not) are going to handle those results in a much more logical manner. I've always assumed that the quad thing came into play when some dumb AD on the selection committee had his junior high son build a "model" after using Excel for a week or so. "Look what Billy created - this should really help us."
Roger sends

It's Grayson Allen for me and it's not that close.

Think about how big of a dickhead you have to be to get suspended by K while also being a floor-slapping try-hard. That's like the personification of Duke getting suspended. If every negative thought we have about Duke basketball manifested as a person it would be Grayson Allen.
Yeah, the others were annoying but Allen tried to hurt people

he’s defs number one

Back