• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Well, THAT's a good reason to change the Panther's unis...:rolleyes:
they're not

kinda crazy that Nike paid so much to be the official uniform supplier and they didn't even have the correct blue in their system or apparently even attempted to get it.

Here is the difference in the blues

1faf42096c5f95151013edf107e80076.jpg

UNC has been throwing out every shade of blue in their fan apparel for decades

process blue is better but black and blue is a terrible color combo

add silver and it's like the jersey combo for some bootleg video game team that didn't get image rights

I still always think that the Panther is looking over its shoulder because of the blue in the corners of its eyes.

Tom Brady runs like a 9.3 40.

Payton Manning can’t throw a spiral, and Drew is the same height as young but less athletic.

As much as I like the Panthers' blue, I do think darkening it makes sense if they're going to have a super bright color like silver compliment it.

Here is the difference in the blues

1faf42096c5f95151013edf107e80076.jpg
I prefer the current blue when paired with black for better contrast. I hate medium to darker shades of blue with black, but I like light blue with black - reminds me of Johns Hopkins unis.

was team stroud, but more and more it looks like guitardeac is going to be proven right imo. just got a heloc for my #1 draft bet and working myself up to get excited about bryce. nfl steph curry!

Back