• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

PhDeac

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
Reaction score
Usually I wait after the Super Bowl to start the season thread. But with a new coach, new staff, new QB, etc on the way, we may as well go ahead and start now.

images

I am not a Panthers fan, but I like the Reich hire. Was hoping Carolina would screw it up.

Falcons- W
Falcons- L
Saints- W
Saints- L
Bucs- W
Bucs- W
Packers- L
Bears- W
Vikings- L
Lions- L
Texans- W
Jaguars- L
Colts- W
Titans- W
Cowboys- L
Seahawks- L
Dolphins- L

8-9

At least mine is historically accurate based off consistent mediocrity yours is fantasy since the Panthers have a single season with 13 or more wins.

How many of those seasons had 17 games though with Frank Reich as our head coach though ?

This was (mostly) about getting an offensive guy with the plans of drafting a QB on top of that.
You need to move up to 1 to get Young or Stroud, and that'll cost you as much as trading for Lamar. Might need move up to 4-5 to get Levis, depending on what Seattle wants to do. That will be considerably less expensive. You could stay put and probably get AR. Or you could take Hooker or Tanner McKee (Stanford) in the 2nd. So which option do you choose?

Sorry, posted this on the old thread so moving it to the new thread.

The Levis going #1 chatter in the media has already begun and is picking up steam. Earlier than I expected.

I think it's inevitable that Levis and Richardson will be overvalued. The question is if the Panthers will benefit and get Stroud or overvalue Richardson.

I remember watching the Florida-Kentucky game this past season and coming away completely underwhelmed with both QBs. Both struggled with accuracy quite a bit.

Levis was 13/24 for 202 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Richardson was 14/35 for 143 yards, 0 TD, 2 INT

Back