• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Lol.

Yeah, but did you see that incompletion AR had the next week against UT when he threw for 453 yards and ran for 62 ?

Matt Corral's stats seem much more impressive than either Levis or Richardson's.

Dan Orvlosky likes the hire:

Last edited:
Yeah im not worried about what QBs will be available where until after pro days and combine. They will flip 20 times in mocks between now and then. One thing i've learned over the past few years is the first round of the draft is a lot more scripted for those in the war room than many may think. At 9, I bet our folks will have a really good idea of what will go on ahead of us and who will be available at #9 vs needing to move up

i wish nothing but the best for steve wilks

You have to throw out the 2022 Levis tape. That OL was atrocious, he had no weapons, and he had a bum ankle and shoulder. He did show his toughness. I know he has the size, arm and athleticism, but after the UGa/OSU game, no way I take him over Stroud. And I take for granted that those top 3 are gone in the 1st 5 picks, so to get any 1 of them, you have to move up. Richardson is the wild card. He could go anywhere from 4-20s.

Buckets, I said earlier that Buffalo should fire Frazier and hire Wilks. Well, Buffalo took step 1 this afternoon. Wilks will land on his feet because he's good.

If I’m Reich I see AR as a death sentence (no pun intended). No way he will be ready to be above serviceable until at least year 3 if he pans out at all.

This doesn't strike me as a "PIttsburgh" hire. Hoping Tepper would bring The Pittsburgh Way with him was just wishful thinking.

I don’t like this hire. Reich is 61 years old. He is definitely not a long term solution.

This doesn't strike me as a "PIttsburgh" hire. Hoping Tepper would bring The Pittsburgh Way with him was just wishful thinking.

To be fair, Pittsburgh is so good at hiring Tepper wasn’t there to see them hire a GM or a head coach.

So apparently Reich brought on John Fox as a senior defensive assistant in Indy this season.

Back