• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Is there a more meaningless professional sports team than the Carolina Panthers?
No. At least the Hornets have LaMelo.

Back-to-back miserable Thursday losses to bad teams starting bad rookie QBs.

I think we come out frisky and win tonight. For what it’s worth. (Which applies to my opinion, and a win)
The friskiness began at the moment the punt was caught, and ended the moment he crossed the goal line. No other friskiness to be found. And yes, my opinion proved to be worth what you all paid for it.

We've surpassed the era of unwiped ass
yes, but we still haven’t hit rock bottom.

if you get the Athletic, I’m amused by how much the Panthers’ beat guy (Joe Person) pretty much hates the front office and is happy to clown all their terribad decisions

We need to shut Bryce down for the rest of the season.

Starting him now is only going to get him injured and break him mentally (assuming that hasn't happened already). The Red Rocket is our best chance of not sending the 1st overall pick to the bears.

We need to shut Bryce down for the rest of the season.

Starting him now is only going to get him injured and break him mentally (assuming that hasn't happened already). The Red Rocket is our best chance of not sending the 1st overall pick to the bears.

Has Bryce even taken a hard hit this season? I don't think there's been one hit where I thought he might get injured.

Who cares about sending the #1 pick to the Bears at this point. It's gone. You'd rather drop our 2nd round pick from 33 to 37ish just to stick it to the Bears and give the 5 instead of 1?

Red rocket threw for like 400 his one game. Bryce is broken. Can't begin to put a TD drive together, he's horrible.

Has Bryce even taken a hard hit this season? I don't think there's been one hit where I thought he might get injured.

Who cares about sending the #1 pick to the Bears at this point. It's gone. You'd rather drop our 2nd round pick from 33 to 37ish just to stick it to the Bears and give the 5 instead of 1?
Dawg, Bryce has been fucking annihilated at moments this season.

My petty ass.

Back