• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Wait what? Please tell me Tepper has Epstein ties so we can fire his ass.

If "jean fridays" were enough to Richardson ousted....

I highly doubt anyone's going to find any dirt on Tepper. He's just not like that. Hell he doesn't even drink. He's pretty much all work no play

Daniel Snyder is a legitimately horrible person and it took years to get rid of him. Tepper isn’t going anywhere.

I’ve been trying to figure out which NFCS team is the least worst choice to win our division.

They’re all our hated rivals but I haven’t found anything profoundly unlikeable about any of them that I can think of this particular year.

None of them is going to make any noise regardless.

Would have been a good year just to win the thing ourselves.

I’ve been trying to figure out which NFCS team is the least worst choice to win our division.

They’re all our hated rivals but I haven’t found anything profoundly unlikeable about any of them that I can think of this particular year.

None of them is going to make any noise regardless.

Would have been a good year just to win the thing ourselves.
Always no to the Falcons, and I still don't like the Saints over Bountygate and whiny Sean Payton....give me a rejuvenated Baker and the Bucs to get it done now that equally annoying Brady is gone.

Always no to the Falcons, and I still don't like the Saints over Bountygate and whiny Sean Payton....give me a rejuvenated Baker and the Bucs to get it done now that equally annoying Brady is gone.
I'm probably here too, although I don't like that they won one recently. But I do like Baker. My Bountygate hate followed Payton to Denver. I'm certainly in no rush for ATL to erase 28-3 anytime soon. But again, who in this division is going to be of any concern to the rest of the NFC for the next 2-3 years.

What did the broadcast say about that roughing the passer call?
That it was a bad call. They didn't allow the defender to take enough steps.

The defense needs to step up. The offense is finally moving the ball.

I forget who suggested it (probably cville), but I agree the Panthers should hire someone from the Packers front office. They've done an exceptional job of drafting young offensive talent.

Back