• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 College Football Coaching Carousel

Geoff Collins not a fan of the post-game hand shake... at least not with Pat Narduzzi....

Yeah, I'm not giving Collins a hard time for not taking a job this past season. I'm giving him a hard time for being a snake oil salesman who wears capri pants.

I wish capri pants were more common in the US. I’d rock that shit all the time. I already roll up my pant legs. My ankles need to breathe.

Sounds like the Arizona coach is heading to UW. If Harbaugh leaves Michigan things will really start to spin.

Sounds like the Arizona coach is heading to UW. If Harbaugh leaves Michigan things will really start to spin.

With Bama and Washington both in the market already this cycle- I'm thinking that means Harbaugh comes back at least one year. Michigan would effectively be getting Washington and Bama's leftovers if they tip toe in cycle now.

With Bama and Washington both in the market already this cycle- I'm thinking that means Harbaugh comes back at least one year. Michigan would effectively be getting Washington and Bama's leftovers if they tip toe in cycle now.
I don’t think it’s Michigan who’s making the decision to bring Harbaugh back.

For sure but you sweeten the deal enough that he stays for one more year.

Harbaugh's gone if he gets an NFL offer. He already interviewed with the Chargers and McCarthy is going pro.

The Cowboys would become even more hateable if they hire Harbaugh, draft McCarthy, and ditch Dak.

Lol, having Dak as starting QB doesn't make them less hateable. They're just more laughable because people act like he doesn't suck, just because he plays for the Cowboys.

And McCarthy is a 4th round draft pick at best.

So where does Michigan turn when Harbaugh heads to the NFL?

Back