• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Masters Thread

Looks like a Monday finish. I gotta think a lot of rain helps Rory. He may be the best dart thrower out there.

I went on Saturday last year and it was cold, windy, and miserable.

Don't think I'm going this year unless I can find Thursday tickets.

After going a bunch of times over the last decade, I think the experience is much better on TV.

Interesting posts. I’d love to get to go someday without paying secondary market prices and before my dad gets too old. We used to go to Wells Fargo every year but each year the changes to the course and spectator setup made it a little less fun in person. Also we’d hope to see different entrants each year but was generally the same dudes from the top 25.

I've been a handful of times. I last went in 2021 when they had no grandstands and a reduced gallery, and we had Berckmans passes. It was absolutely awesome. If I ever go back it will just be to walk around and remember how great it was in 2021. I guess if I get invited to join the club I would go every year though.

I've been a handful of times. I last went in 2021 when they had no grandstands and a reduced gallery, and we had Berckmans passes. It was absolutely awesome. If I ever go back it will just be to walk around and remember how great it was in 2021. I guess if I get invited to join the club I would go every year though.
I’m not sure anything golf related will ever beat the 2021 Masters experience for me.

Biff, would be your ideal foursome of board posters to play a round with?

I've only been once. But it was a bucket list moment for the final round in 2019. With my poor health I had to give up golf about 10 years ago after playing for almost 50 years. We were limited to Amen corner and 15 and 16 because of my limited ability to walk. But it was magical sitting in the stand at the 14th tee as the final few groups moved thru and experiencing the crowd reactions to all the leaderboard changes right behind us. Then sitting on the hill across the pond from 16 green and watching Tiger birdie to take the 2 shot lead was a dream come true. Nothing in sports like the Masters.

Back