• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Masters Thread

DR has a WF undergrad buddy who practices law in West Palm. But I didn’t know he spent all winter down there.
In your mind I will always be that broke college kid from 1997 telling everyone we would suck for the next 25 years without a smaller stadium. How did those 25 years turn out by the way?

Times change big guy. Ward Cleaver is dead. About the only thing that has stayed the same since 1997 is Wake Forest. Stuck in a time warp thinking Tim Duncan will just walk through that door again any day now.

In your mind I will always be that broke college kid from 1997 telling everyone we would suck for the next 25 years without a smaller stadium. How did those 25 years turn out by the way?

Times change big guy. Ward Cleaver is dead. About the only thing that has stayed the same since 1997 is Wake Forest. Stuck in a time warp thinking Tim Duncan will just walk through that door again any day now.
Yeah, but Mary Ellen Rodgers is still alive.

Sadly, Miss Landers* died of lung cancer at an early age; heavy smoker.

*who on the TILF scale was 10x hotter than that shrew Helen Crump

I agree. I’ve never gotten over Helen’s reaction to the rumor that Barney spread that she and Andy were getting engaged in “The Three Wishes”. I thought she overreacted and was a bitch. I could name more instances.

Greensboro still sucks more than any city in NC. That has not changed.

Man, DR and I were concerned about significantly different things as broke college kids. Bodes well for Nj though. He will probably end up a billionaire that for some reason 2 decades later is still exhaustively bitching about NIL.

Back