• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 MLB Thread -- World Champion Rangers - Hot Stove Warming Up - Soto to the Yanks - Ohtani's destination unknown

Mets lose again. Wait, they don't just lose the Mets are shut out.... by the Reds in a bullpen game for Cincy... Ouch.

Its amazing what a great catcher will do for your team. They are a full run higher in ERA with Contreras (whom just got his catching duties taken away from him and will DH and play a corner outfield spot now) catching than Molina. As a Cub fan, this makes me giggle just a little bit!!

Contreras is a bit of a scapegoat here. Cards pitching staff is old. And older pitchers across the league are struggling more this year…perhaps due to pitch clock

Meh.

Maybe pay attention to MLB later this summer after the College World Series. ;)

HRs on back to back PAs in back to back innings from Cal Raleigh in Fenway. First one left-handed, second time right-handed.

2nd homer went over the green monster, over the draft kings billboard and landed somewhere on Lansdowne St.

Hey now, Big Dumper!

Last night, Shohei just missed being the first starting pitcher in MLB history to hit for the cycle.

Ohtani's night included a 456 home run with a 114.6 exit velo, and a 99 mph fastball. His talent is just crazy. His free agency this offseason is going to be beyond nuts.

His tater:

I’m loving that someone used the epithet “fat boy” in baseball, because in my opinion, whenever baseball is good, the thin skin of everyone involved in it is usually about 37% of the reason why.

Wait; are we calling my NY Yankees cheaters? For the Judge thang or the Germaine thang?
Equally total BS though I can't argue with the laters suspension no matter where the substance came from.

Orioles completed a sweet road trip 5-1 @ Toronto and the Yankees. The Birds are legit.

Can anyone deny that Aaron Judge is the best all around ball player since Barry Bonds?

Back