• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Gooooooooooooooooood morning all you Pit League fantasy football managers! It's that time of year again where we gather together and ask the fantasy football gods' blessing. As of roughly 9:55 AM Central, the 2023 Pit Fantasy Football League has been activated on ESPN. All teams from last year are automatically rolled over into the 2023 edition, but I will ask all members to please confirm their participation for this year as soon as possible so we can find replacement managers if needed. Pickle has already so kindly started us off with one confirmation, so he's leader in the clubhouse to get the most mentions in this year's recaps. I would also ask if those of you who have contact with others in the league that may not come to OGB as often to reach out and have them come to the thread when possible. Anyone who declines to renew their spot in the league will be replaced on a first come, first served basis.

As always, the Pit League spreadsheet is located here if anyone likes stats and stuff as much as I do: Spreadsheet

Unlike last year, no big questions for this offseason. We will continue our league on ESPN and there are no rule changes that need to be addressed. I will set a draft date and time later this month and roll the 2023 draft order at least a week ahead of time so everyone has a chance to prepare in a manner they most prefer.

PLAYER LIST
  1. Barca - CONFIRMED
  2. Gooner - CONFIRMED
  3. redwing - CONFIRMED
  4. Lone Wolf - CONFIRMED
  5. iodeac - CONFIRMED
  6. DEACHAWK - CONFIRMED
  7. Ph - CONFIRMED
  8. SD3 - CONFIRMED
  9. Mrs. I/O - CONFIRMED
  10. Pickle - CONFIRMED
  11. DeaconPeach - CONFIRMED
  12. TripleDeac - CONFIRMED
  13. D14 - CONFIRMED
  14. Fighting Cocks - CONFIRMED
  15. mako - CONFIRMED
  16. Satan - CONFIRMED
  17. Disco Kid - CONFIRMED
  18. YoungBuck - CONFIRMED
  19. Sleepy - CONFIRMED
  20. Edarem - CONFIRMED

Last edited:
1st pick Gooner
2nd pick OblongPickle
3rd pick SD3
4th pick JamesSokolove
5th pick ......?

2023 PIT FFL DIVISIONS
DAVIS
KITCHIN
POTEAT
TAYLOR
Ghost​
Fighting Cocks​
Lone Wolf​
DEACHAWK​
SD3​
mako​
Barca​
Mr. I/O​
Gooner​
Ph​
Mrs. I/O​
redwing​
bern​
Satan​
Sleepy​
Edarem​
Pickle​
Peach​
YoungBuck​
Triple​

I actually did remember one offseason question from the end of last season: playoff tiebreakers. The consensus seemed to be at the time that head-to-head tiebreakers should be changed to something points-based as the primary tiebreaker. I offer that up to the group for opinions, I am cool changing that for 2023.

2023 schedule now live on ESPN

Back