• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

16/20 in one day is a heck of a response, gracias to all. If someone could ping the Peach family IRL, that would be super helpful. I imagine WFF will be on here eventually. bern is the one question mark.

For those 4 of you, I am going to set the deadline at Monday, August 28th at 12 PM Eastern time to confirm participation before I give spots away to replacements.

Bern didn't show up for the entire season last year. Think he can safely be left off.

Bern didn't show up for the entire season last year. Think he can safely be left off.
While that may be the case, I won't flatly kick anyone out of the league. I'll give bern the chance to confirm participation.

While that may be the case, I won't flatly kick anyone out of the league. I'll give bern the chance to confirm participation.
19/20 are in. Are you going to give an inactive player 26 more days to confirm participation?

bern's only posts over the last two months have been on the WF Baseball thread. He only has 3 posts since the CWS.

19/20 are in. Are you going to give an inactive player 26 more days to confirm participation?

bern's only posts over the last two months have been on the WF Baseball thread. He only has 3 posts since the CWS.
Guess I'm making an appearance on the WF Baseball thread, is it a cool place? Hopefully numbers will keep me safe.

Guess I'm making an appearance on the WF Baseball thread, is it a cool place? Hopefully numbers will keep me safe.
Wake Baseball finished in the Final Three, has several projected 2024 first round picks, and favored to be a top team next year. So it's a very cool place.

Remember when our Basketball team used to be that good.... Me sad!

Draft tentatively scheduled for Thurs., Aug 31 at 7:30 PM Eastern. Gives one full week ahead of the first game of the season.

Please let me know ASAP if there are conflicts that need to be addressed with that date/time.

Draft tentatively scheduled for Thurs., Aug 31 at 7:30 PM Eastern. Gives one full week ahead of the first game of the season.

Please let me know ASAP if there are conflicts that need to be addressed with that date/time.
I will be driving to the beach that night

Oh and also Wake's game (which I will be listening to)

Why the fuck are you guys playing on a Thursday

Updated to the night before, or is that the first Wake women's lacrosse game that I was unaware of

Back