• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

Despite Ph's best efforts, so far no. But I am not going to go out of my way to get him to come participate, I have pushed out notifications to all. If he doesn't show by next Monday, @deacon14 is in.
Draft is two days after that right?

I should be good to jump in, just @ me to remind me next week if I am indeed in

Draft is two days after that right?

I should be good to jump in, just @ me to remind me next week if I am indeed in
Yeah, I'll hit you up this weekend to get the info squared away

When do you plan on announcing the draft order?

Signing in to make sure I was still included.... I'll be here.... Or there on draft night and from then on!

Look forward to it!

Draft order has been set

Big thanks to Juice, Mt. Olive, and dv7 for selecting the random numbers that eventually became the draft order

I am actually going to make a call here because the people in the league need to be set before a draft order means anything

@deacon14 you're in bern's spot now, PM me the email you want to use for ESPN invite

I will start dropping the info at 11:30, will do the same as last year where I give you picks 10 and 11 at the same time and move outward from there every few minutes.

Oh wait celebrated too soon. Forgot how many people were in the league.

Back