• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

OK that post makes it worth posting the last two spots

Draft order has been updated on ESPN. Start prepping in whichever manner you prefer, we will see you all next Wednesday!

AWESOME!!! #9!

Right in the middle, picking every 20 picks or so!

Though I have a feeling, not having mocked at all yet, that I'm going to be riiiight on the edge of a top tier player where its a dropoff and then a huge crapshoot over the 2nd tier guys....BUT....better than picking 20th like last year!!

Good morning all, please remember to block out your evening plans tomorrow for the draft. For those participating that are less frequent board visitors, I would appreciate the degenerates who live on here every day to reach out to them and making sure they are ready to go. Trying to have 20/20 in the draft room with no auto-picking this year!

looking forward to making all my early picks while trying to put the kids to bed. Feel free to take your time making picks!

looking forward to making all my early picks while trying to put the kids to bed. Feel free to take your time making picks!

This was me. I used to lay down beside my son’s crib and put the phone under the crib to make picks.

Hurricane is supposed to hit near me right around the time this draft is starting. I don't anticipate any issues, but if I start auto-drafting that would be why

Hurricane is supposed to hit near me right around the time this draft is starting. I don't anticipate any issues, but if I start auto-drafting that would be why
Just give me your login and I'll pick for you.

But also be safe, sir.

I use FantasyPros for research and they graded our draft based on OVERALL, STARTERS, and BENCH (Team Names are from last year):

OVERALL
FantasyPros_ProjStandings.png

STARTERS:

FantasyPros_Starters.png

BENCH:

FantasyPros_Bench.png

I didn’t even bother drafting a second QB.

I’m sure that will turn out fine

I just want to be in the playoff race and not out of the running by Week 6, all that I ask

I just want to be in the playoff race and not out of the running by Week 6, all that I ask

Well....sorry to burst your bubble....

PROJECTED_STANDINGS1.png

20th place projection.....lol, but that means nothing....everyone is within 2 games of .500. So you're one game from 4th place, just thought it was funny right after I read your post it brought up the projected standings

Interesting, that shows me having only a 53% chance of making the playoffs, but leading the league with 14% chance of winning the Championship!? Something seems off there lol

Back