• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

Gonna be a fun year guys!!!

Sorry in advance to mako, who ended up with 3 defenses!

Interesting, that shows me having only a 53% chance of making the playoffs, but leading the league with 14% chance of winning the Championship!? Something seems off there lol
Also weird that it says I have the lowest playoff odds but am projected 7th overall by roster. This site seems like a scam, pickle man.

Haha....its just that it cannot be accurate when no one has any stats....hence the records only differing between 6-8 and 9-5.

It just feels good to be ranked high at SOME POINT during Fantasy season!

I will look at everyone's rosters and write up some thoughts later this week. The funniest thing about the free rating sites that I've looked at today is that everyone gets pretty mediocre to bad grades because it's like "you have no depth in any position". Yeah no shit, it's 20 fucking teams lol.

I will look at everyone's rosters and write up some thoughts later this week. The funniest thing about the free rating sites that I've looked at today is that everyone gets pretty mediocre to bad grades because it's like "you have no depth in any position". Yeah no shit, it's 20 fucking teams lol.
Well, some of us have a lot of depth in certain positions.

Achane going in round #10 after Wilson in #6 and Mostert in #8 is looking pretty good for me.

Wilson on the IR and Mostert rather injury prone, I could have 3 starting RBs on my roster (Mattison, Pacheco). [And a #2 (or possibly #1) in Kendre Miller, depending on Jamaal Williams' play]

Speaking of which, why is everyone being so ho-hum about Jamaal Williams in New Orleans? One of the guys I was watching while doing research said he got Jamaal in one of his drafts and said "I didn't really want him there....well....WHO wants Jamaal Williams?" That seems so weird....with Kamara suspended, and Jamaal having had SEVENTEEN touchdowns last year!?! Seems like a great spot for him to start the season!

But, for me, one thump on Tua's noggin and I'm looking at Tannehill at QB (Though a Tannehill with D-Hop, Burks and Chiggy isn't anything to sneeze at).

AND, Kupp with a troublesome Hamstring injury could lead to an IR visit early on and a nagging injury the whole season.

I'm just ready for the season to start!

Last edited:
Back