• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Pit Fantasy Football League - THE PLAYOFFS ARE SET

Weirdly, on draft day ESPN had my team 9th. Now it's 3rd projected 2nd. So who knows.
I don't really understanding putting stock in ESPN's projections immediately post-draft. It's just comparing your team to ADP right?

So if you disagreed with ADP and had your own opinion you get punished, but that doesn't mean you're wrong. Particularly in such a unique league format, for which ADP is certainly not calibrated correctly.

I don't put stock in ESPN's projections. Just pointing out that's a pretty large shift in a week in which nobody played. Have ADPs shifted that much?

I don't put stock in ESPN's projections. Just pointing out that's a pretty large shift in a week in which nobody played. Have ADPs shifted that much?
Actually the more that I think, it's probably not ADP so much as the projected point totals each week leading to an expected winning percentage. The projected points for players has some weird fluctuations in the preseason that I don't really understand.

For those interested in joining the Pigskin Pick'Em group I created, here you go. It's the Standard version, so just picking winners for 10 pts apiece, no ATS or Confidence picks:

OGBoards Pigskin Pick'Em

Password: GoDeacs23

so i'm not in this league but need to ask: is there any way to effectively use a KC running back? they get 1.3 points one week and 17 the next, and you have no way of knowing who's going to get the action

Hoping that Toney takes all these memes.as a learning moment and remembers how to catch the ball the rest of the season.

so i'm not in this league but need to ask: is there any way to effectively use a KC running back? they get 1.3 points one week and 17 the next, and you have no way of knowing who's going to get the action
As a Chiefs fan: no

21 catches for 11 different receivers. 6 different rushers led by Mahomes.

Friendly reminder to everyone to set your lineups

My intelligent ass decided to sub in Dotson for Aiyuk 5 min before kickoff and it's going to cost me this matchup with redwing. Sad.
Wait why the hell did you do that?

One of SD3 or myself is going to be a VERY high scoring loser

You're still very much in it, Gooner. I appreciate the help, though.

Back