• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

of all the things i waste money on, i will say espn+ is worth it if you like to watch sports

of all the things i waste money on, i will say espn+ is worth it if you like to watch sports

I get all of my teams/sports on regular cable (Braves, Deacs baseball, football, and bball, NASCAR) so no real need. I wish I had the time to joy watch teams other than my own but I don’t any more.

Very sparse crowd, both Wake and Maryland, so far. Great weather. Wind blowing in from right field.

Lead off single for twerps, then strike out - pick off - strike out. NICE!

Our weekend rotation next year if everybody stays healthy will be nasty.

Good start for the Deacon bats - and that definitely clipped the line.

Definately can't tell. No idea if fair or foul. It was close. If called foul on field I would agree, but this can't be overturned.

I keep trying to order ESPN+ but it won't process. Sigh. Guess I'll follow the game tracker.

We should be out of this. Until the defense gets better we will never get to where we need to be.

Our defense has gotten much better. It used to be a huge liability, and now it is roughly equivalent most of the upper division ACC teams.

Back