• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

First 100 fans into the game on the 19th got this incredible Wake shirt. I've made some solid upgrades to my Wake wardrobe this year and this absolutely needs to be in it. It's a longshot but anybody in Winston seen these for sale or have an extra MEDIUM for a New England Deac?

FQoYZAhUcAYupkG

One of the best defensive plays I've seen this year by one of our pitchers. McGraw fielded the hit, immediately looked to 3rd where the runner was going. Ended up in a good run down and got him out preventing the run. I think every game I've watched this year the pitcher has automatically gone to 1st and conceded the run when in that situation and opportunity.

Last edited:
Not taking advantage of our opportunities allows ND back into game in 4th. 3-2 now in T5.

I think Brock has earned the nickname "Mr. Disappointment". At his rate he'll end up in danger of being sub 200 hitter by season's end....

Seems he watches good pitches over and to the outside over the plate go by, then swings at high or sinkers that are balls....

Last edited:
ND's turn for some crappy pitching and play....dropped outfield hit, allowed steals due to poor throws, walked runs with bases loaded. Appropriate that Wilken grounds into 3rd out with bases loaded. 2 runs were walked in.

8-2 us B5.

McGraw loses it...exits giving up 4 runs with 2 outs, 8-6...🙄

Now, the BP adventure begins....

Golob gives up single with 2 strikes, rbi

8-7

Bennett gets 3rd out on long fly....on to T6

Last edited:
But Katz hits a low ball pitch into a ground out with a FC....

Last edited:
Good grief....high fly ball is let go by 3 Wake players looking at each other. And next pitch is WP and runner now at 3rd with 2 outs...

I don't think Wilken has a hit in the series. Just hit into another DP.

Did create RBI. 12-8

Is it time to replace him in the order or put him.in the 9th spot?

And he misses a hard hit ball...
Goes off his glove.

And bases loaded on HBP with 1 out....Wake BP in usual form....

Back