• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

What fucking good is the ACC Network? Showing a shitty replay of a UL-UCF football game, meanwhile this shit is blacked out on ACCNX. Complete trash.

Keener looks great so far. Unfortunate to only get 1 run there, but this is going our way so far.

What fucking good is the ACC Network? Showing a shitty replay of a UL-UCF football game, meanwhile this shit is blacked out on ACCNX. Complete trash.

I don't understand why the tournament is on the RSNs when the vast majority of games over the season were on ACCN or ACCNX. The workaround answer, like the answer to many questions when it comes to streaming, is a VPN.

Awesome 3 innings by Keener.

Yes, on 39 pitches. Would've been happy to get 3 innings out of him. May be able to get 5+ now. With no game since Saturday, and no subsequent game until Friday. WF can completely lean on its bullpen when/if needed.

I thought that was a HR. Bummer.

Our batters are hitting the ball hard, just not getting much luck the past couple innings.

I don't understand why the tournament is on the RSNs when the vast majority of games over the season were on ACCN or ACCNX. The workaround answer, like the answer to many questions when it comes to streaming, is a VPN.
Yeah I mean that's just unacceptable.

ACCN definitely leaves much to be desired, but how do Wake fans not pay for providers with Bally? Like 1/3 of our televised games across all major sports are on Bally.

Huge DP there after 5 straight balls.

Boom as I typed that RBI single. Wilken drives in Tinsman. 2-0 Deacs. No outs. Runners on 1st and 2nd

Back