• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Keener has been the man today, but this should probably be his last inning.

that was an ill-timed blown call by the ump for us, but keener definitely got overextended. that said, no win for the coaches -- pull him after 4 and there would be complaints, as well.

that was an ill-timed blown call by the ump for us, but keener definitely got overextended. that said, no win for the coaches -- pull him after 4 and there would be complaints, as well.

I don't know Wade's splits for r vs. lefty, but not sure why not Golob or Moscolo when the lineup is loaded with righties???? Especially with top 4 hitters being righties????

I don't know Wade's splits for r vs. lefty, but not sure why not Golob or Moscolo when the lineup is loaded with righties???? Especially with top 4 hitters being righties????

So predictable. Just no logic for what any other good coach would do in a spot with 4 righties coming to plate when bringing in a reliever. Just dumb.

So predictable. Just no logic for what any other good coach would do in a spot with 4 righties coming to plate when bringing in a reliever. Just dumb.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Now you bring in Golob wasting an awesome left hander for later in game.... What nonsense and no rhyme or reason not to start with Golob.

I'm sure Golob is thrilled. Wondering why in the world walters goes with Wade when next 4 hitters are righties, but instead brought in with based loaded. These poor kids....

Ah yes....back to the bull pen we have been used to all season.

Back