• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Baseball - Schedule Released

Regents Drive Garage is less than a block away.
Union Lane Garage is the really close one.

Garages still require payment today I believe

Lot 1 is the big surface lot between the soccer stadium and football practice facility that is free and about a five minute walk away

blow this game open early. If we could eat innings with the back of the bullpen guys and save the starter to possibly be available Monday.

blow this game open early. If we could eat innings with the back of the bullpen guys and save the starter to possibly be available Monday.

I would honestly be tempted to go ahead and start someone else.

if hartle stays under 30-40, he might be available on monday for at least some action (although i know they will want to be cautious with his arm, esp as a freshman)

Hartle has looked really good the last couple of starts.

Hartle has looked really good the last couple of starts.

Has been great with 5 ks as well. Sure will pull him and give our bullpen some innings rotating 4-5 guys to get them warmed up as will hopefully need them again in a couple of days.

Anyone have a clue why Will Andrew’s and Zach Grace have so few innings while having some of the better ERAs on staff? Will Andrew’s is especially curious given teams only hit .200 against him and 9 SOs on only 4 innings??? Has he been hurt???

Has been great with 5 ks as well. Sure will pull him and give our bullpen some innings rotating 4-5 guys to get them warmed up as will hopefully need them again in a couple of days.

Looks like we are giving up any hope Hartle could pitch an inning later and try to go long with him and save bullpen given will need them for a full game plus more depending on how McGraw and keener pitch.

Looks like we are giving up any hope Hartle could pitch an inning later and try to go long with him and save bullpen given will need them for a full game plus more depending on how McGraw and keener pitch.

Agree - I'd keep Hartle going as far as he can here - if we're going to advance, we have a lot of innings to play in the next two days. We'll need those bullpen arms for those games.

Back