• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 WF Soccer Thread - NCAA Tourney 2nd Round - Hoosiers Visit Spry 5 pm Sunday ESPN+

That was a super pretty goal. Nobody else?

ACCN needs some cameras that can better distinguish between white and old gold.

Which three regulars were unavailable?

Wake possessed well except for the final 10 minutes. The Deacs didn’t have much offensive firepower, though.

So did they blow the play dead before the keeper lost the handle? Or did he not touch it?

The announcer said it was a corner and I thought he was right. Or can the game end on a corner?

So did they blow the play dead before the keeper lost the handle? Or did he not touch it?

The announcer said it was a corner and I thought he was right. Or can the game end on a corner?

The clock ran on the corner, as it normally does, and time ran out while the UCF players argued for a penalty.

feel like it’s been a few years since the Deacs had a dangerous attack

Up 2-0 over AFA at half. Both goals were tremendous

Dang we’ve had some bad injury luck the past few seasons.

I'm pretty sure Muuss said Swallen will stay an extra (covid) year and play in '23

I'm pretty sure Muuss said Swallen will stay an extra (covid) year and play in '23

Ahhh. Okay. I saw the video of him announcing he'd be back and was confused and thought he just meant this year.

5-1 over Winthrop last night. Looks to be a very deep team...

Back