• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 PGA Tour thread

I love the Sentry in prime time. Meanwhile, hasn't that self imposed deadline passed?

Really like Homa this weekend!

Scottie Scheffler+600
Viktor Hovland+850
Ludvig Aberg+1500
Max Homa+1500
Collin Morikawa+1500
Xander Schauffele+1700
Patrick Cantlay+1700
Jordan Spieth+2400
Tom Kim+2400
Matt Fitzpatrick+3000
Tyrrell Hatton+3000
Sungjae Im+3000
Tommy Fleetwood+3000
Tony Finau+3000

Love the slate of courses all the way up to the Mexico Open. And some good changes coming to the Clambake with less celebs and more Pebble.

Will try to watch a bit more to start this year.

Morikawa was the best player on this course last year for 67 holes (and Rahm was in the field), until he completely barfed on himself on the back nine.

Love the slate of courses all the way up to the Mexico Open. And some good changes coming to the Clambake with less celebs and more Pebble.

Will try to watch a bit more to start this year.
The Honolulu course is a bit boring, but aside from that, the West Coast Swing is my favorite stretch of the year with Riviera being the highlight.

OPENING DAY!!!

Some of these 100-1 bets don't look too bad with no cut, limited field. BTW, When did Paul Tesori leave Cam Young?

OPENING DAY!!!

Some of these 100-1 bets don't look too bad with no cut, limited field. BTW, When did Paul Tesori leave Cam Young?
Sounds like a very recent development. Announcers mentioned it when they showed Brendan Todd but provided no explanation other than a reference to multiple caddie changes.

Camilo Villegas at -8. I had NO idea the guy was even involved with golf in 2024. Assumed he was long ago done. Hadn't heard from him in several years.

Camilo Villegas at -8. I had NO idea the guy was even involved with golf in 2024. Assumed he was long ago done. Hadn't heard from him in several years.
He won a tournament last year, Lost his 22 month daughter Mia to cancer in 2020, it was a real feel good good story when he won last year.

Back