• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Races (Non-president)

So the race for Santos' seat seems to be....... not as close as expected?

I realize this is one the Dems should have won in 2022 easily.

It would have been nice if the Dems had gone with someone new instead of reaching back for the last rep, but NY Dems gonna NY Dems.

The House GOP voting to impeach Mayorkas by one vote while Long Islanders are voting in a special election is a good example how the shady but meaningless shit they like to pull.

there’s gotta be a Manchin/Sinema type of guy or gal that wants a little spotlight.

Not to mention any of the several total lunatics going renegade

There's a Democrat Mark H. Robinson running for Lt. Governor. Very unfortunate timing/name for him this go around.
I was concerned that he's a ploy to confuse NC voters because Republicans do that. Then I checked his campaign website.

Mark4NC-Logo-new-01-1536x1138.png

Mark Robinson (no, not that one) preps long-shot campaign on a bus named Bessie Murphy​

I was concerned that he's a ploy to confuse NC voters because Republicans do that. Then I checked his campaign website.

Mark4NC-Logo-new-01-1536x1138.png

Mark Robinson (no, not that one) preps long-shot campaign on a bus named Bessie Murphy​

1709003051529.png

There's a Democrat Mark H. Robinson running for Lt. Governor. Very unfortunate timing/name for him this go around.
Got off a conference call with a dude with the last name goebels. Dude dropped the call and my manager just said that's an unfortunate name.

Krysten Sinema announced she’s not running for re-election.

all that crap that Sinema and Manchin pulled to try and appeal to right wingers back home and then they don't even run in the next election. Just think what we could have right now if those two weren't such cowards.

Doesn't matter. Got paid.
Yep. Before entering Congress she was a radical Green Party member who could barely pay her bills. As a Senator she sold out pretty much all of her beliefs in exchange for lots of sweet cash and the fine things in life. I've read that she's now a multimillionaire after a single term in the Senate. I'm sure she's already got a lucrative gig with a DC lobbying firm lined up for next year.

Looks like Stein vs. Robinson for NC Gov is officially unofficial.

I actually met Dem runner-up Mike Morgan last month at a men's breakfast at my parents' church. Nice guy. Stayed the whole time.

Back