• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

it’s just bizarre all around. his fastball velocity is looking good today too

It's like as soon as things start going bad he just has no way of changing the momentum..

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Hartle is close to not only losing the Friday spot but actually losing a starting weekend spot period in my mind.
If Massey was healthy and we had a long bullpen arm that has consistently looked good I’d agree, but I think they need him to figure it out as there are not really any other options I can think of. Would be great if that GT Friday night starter could play. At some point they’ll have to shut him down regardless if this doesn’t change.

Hartle’s outs this inning: sacrifice and a caught stealing. Sad.

Can we go back in time and take back all of the lame ass social media posts leading up to this season from this team?
Social media team and the actual team act like they are on top of the world when in reality we suck other than Chase Burns (knock on wood). Edit: And to be fair I think our offense has improved immensely since the first week or 2 and can continue too. But if we only have 1 functional starter it doesn’t matter.

Social media team and the actual team act like they are on top of the world when in reality we suck other than Chase Burns (knock on wood).

Consensus preseason number 1, I don’t think the team having fun is the problem.

Why do we care about them?
I don't really care, but the social media was cringe. This team was preseason #1 and presumably wanted to be taken seriously, but instead they were taking pictures on each others backs and with roses in their mouths. Would have preferred the team to be pissed and focused about getting back and winning in Omaha.

Hartle was the only starter to beat LSU in the CWS last year.

He has the talent to deal.

Back