• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

You can play "small ball" without giving away outs. It's dumb for Tellier to ever bunt just to move a runner up given the power and hitting ability he has.

Giving away 1-3 of your 24 or 27 outs every game is antiquated and needs to go away, ESPECIALLY for a team that can rake like we can.
I get bunting down the lineup in college. College defense is sketchy. I get bunting in late game high leverage situations with those guys. I get bunting as a “play”, 1st and 3rd 1 out.

Other than that just stop that shit. Tellier, King, Kurtz and Winnay should Never bunt. Ever

I get bunting down the lineup in college. College defense is sketchy. I get bunting in late game high leverage situations with those guys. I get bunting as a “play”, 1st and 3rd 1 out.

Other than that just stop that shit. Tellier, King, Kurtz and Winnay should Never bunt. Ever

I would throw Javar, Reinisch in there and Houston is close to it. Nelson and the catchers bunting would not upset me.

How is it possible I get every other college baseball game possible on ESPN+ through Hulu, but never the Deacs

I'm sure it's been answered somewhere and I'll search the ESPN+ thread

How is it possible I get every other college baseball game possible on ESPN+ through Hulu, but never the Deacs

This is on ACCNX, not ESPN+. Need to have ACCN on your cable/TVstreaming plan with whatever provider and be signed into ESPN with that provider.

Know Gill has had some issues holding onto the ball but he has a deadly throw to 2nd for pick offs!

It’s not on ESPN+. It’s on ACCNX. ESPN+ is a pay streaming service. ACCNX is free as long as you have access to ACCN through whatever cable/streaming provider you use.

Massey looked good - I’m kinda surprised they pulled him if they really thought he could go 50 pitches.

Rhino looks back on track

190828-rhino-flipping-car-2x1-cs-939a.gif

Back