• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

clemson scored 8 runs in the bottom of the 9th to win game 2 9-8. That’s BRUTAL.
Big difference when compared to us. We had a good crowd, loud cheering in 8th and 9th. Instead we give up 2 more runs and score none

6 free passes in the 9th

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

duke didn't do anything special against us. we gave game 3 away. We've been dealing with a ton of injuries to key players. But we're getting healthy and getting better.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Heard Clemson had 1 hit in 1st and 8 in 9th to win. Nothing in between. Craziness of baseball.

Deacs play at Liberty tomorrow. Not the best edition of the Flames. They are 10-13 on the season 0-7 against ranked teams (Duke, Coastal, ECU). WF also has an extra day of rest.

Random question. Anyone order a player jersey they've been marketing since early Feb? Last I heard from them was Nike still hasn't signed off on it yet. Which seems weird to be selling them then. Just wondering if anyone else has heard anything similar or new recently.

Deacs play at Liberty tomorrow. Not the best edition of the Flames. They are 10-13 on the season 0-7 against ranked teams (Duke, Coastal, ECU). WF also has an extra day of rest.

i think essex reported that crawford wade might pitch on tuesday, would be absolutely huge if he can return to his previous form.

Not too early to start following over on Warren Nolan. We are currently 11th in ELO and 24th in RPI.

Back