• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

I mean falco was 4-1 with nine saves last year at maryland with an ERA under 4. Under 3 2 years ago

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

I know everyone will jump on me for starting this again but still just do not see what Reinisch brings to the table. I think some of the freshman are going to have to get a look instead of sticking with him and Katz.

Are we sure there aren’t rules against this?

... let's take a step back and consider the pain and anguish of watching Rhett's final masterpiece in Omaha fail to earn a decision.

We were losing a pitcher who went 15-0. It was a legendary season from a legendary player.

1 Hartle/Burns start into 2024, and... should I say it?

Our starting pitching could be even better this year

we get it. you are the anti-fan. Maybe Wake can lose out and validate you.
Yes you are all true deacon fans and I actually hate wake. You’re sooo right. I’m just realistic and not a member of the sunshine brigade. If we didn’t constantly throw up all over ourselves and could actually win a Q1 game on the road, I wouldn’t doubt us.

I’m sure this has been discussed, but what’s the explanation for the CF camera angle being so grainy looking?

Yes you are all true deacon fans and I actually hate wake. You’re sooo right. I’m just realistic and not a member of the sunshine brigade. If we didn’t constantly throw up all over ourselves and could actually win a Q1 game on the road, I wouldn’t doubt us.
nobody here is acting like the sunshide brigade as far as I can tell. You are just being obnoxious.

I’m sure this has been discussed, but what’s the explanation for the CF camera angle being so grainy looking?
I'm not sure, but it is unmanned. Its just there on a tripod in the batter's eye. So I don't know if they set it up and just leave, or if it is checked periodically.

Back