• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

I'm sorry, but that fucking shit was the deepest bullpen in the ACC? They aint shit and are not any better than FSU's weak ass pen. Give me them in a week and we run rule that weak shit.

Lets make it 6-0 against these douchebags.

I was watching the Cubs-Pirate game, then the rain game. Turned on the Deacon-Tiger game and watched the Deacs come from behind for a victory. Decent mojo for an old man, if I do say so myself. I'll keep track tomorrow because a sweep of Clemson would be pretty sweet. This team may be ready for an end of year run.

I'm sorry, but that fucking shit was the deepest bullpen in the ACC? They aint shit and are not any better than FSU's weak ass pen. Give me them in a week and we run rule that weak shit.

Lets make it 6-0 against these douchebags.
College baseball pitching is just generally not great.

Don’t like bringing Nelson in. He is horrible hitting right now
Falco had to deal with the Marek bad play, and then he struck out 6 dudes of the 10 outs he recorded.

Massey will be back in the bullpen by next weekend and while a bulging disk sucks, he should be fine for 1 inning at a time.

Right?
can’t say enough about falcon’s performance and how important it is to the teams season. Believe he was a starter with twerps and wonder if a more natural fit for him as he was great today considering the early error that could have sent him into tailspin. If he can develop into a solid starter and Hartle can get his mojo back????

Don’t like bringing Nelson in. He is horrible hitting right now

can’t say enough about falcon’s performance and how important it is to the teams season. Believe he was a starter with twerps and wonder if a more natural fit for him as he was great today considering the early error that could have sent him into tailspin. If he can develop into a solid starter and Hartle can get his mojo back????
He was Maryland’s closer.

So as far as I can tell, Clemson shuffled their pitching staff to sacrifice Friday for a better chance to win Sat-Sun.

And then they lost 4-2 and 8-5. When if their pitching had been reversed, the scores could have been 8-2 and 4-5 (with WF coming to bat in the bottom of the 9th of game 2).

So, thanks Clemson! And eat shit.

Back