• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Did anyone notice the new cameras that were put up for yesterday's game? I noticed some new ones (same long and white) earlier this year that are on the small bathroom buildings on the concourse and 2 or 3 on the press boxes. The new ones yesterday are on the visitors dugout and on top of a fence beside Wakes bullpen. There are like 10-12 of them now. And they look like high tech security cameras. Are they new for better video/replays for TV? A new requirement or something by the ACC? I will take a picture of them on Friday, but they can't be simply for security. They are all facing the field as well.

Edit: they look like this
I told them once, I told them a thousand times those were supposed to go over the urinals. You just can't get decent help these days. Thanks, JaBiden !!!!

Did anyone notice the new cameras that were put up for yesterday's game? I noticed some new ones (same long and white) earlier this year that are on the small bathroom buildings on the concourse and 2 or 3 on the press boxes. The new ones yesterday are on the visitors dugout and on top of a fence beside Wakes bullpen. There are like 10-12 of them now. And they look like high tech security cameras. Are they new for better video/replays for TV? A new requirement or something by the ACC? I will take a picture of them on Friday, but they can't be simply for security. They are all facing the field as well.

Maybe for the analytics team?

Happy Hartle Day. Been excited for today as much or more than opening day. Let's hope it's a good series!

I am PSYCHED to live chat the game with you guys here. I put the kids to bed on the decoy game thread already. It’s all VIBES on here.

how much do you wanna bet it's the 8xdeacs who get confused and end up over here with their smart taeks

Burns is going to be juiced out of his gourd tomorrow. Ts & Ps to the first duke batter who gets a high and inside miss.

When do we learn the times of the inevitable Sunday double header?

Lots of media folks picking AGAINST the Deacs this weekend. Gotta love some of that #1 but NOBODY believes in us energy.

I mean in fairness half the posters in this thread enjoy trying to find reasons to not believe in us
Half our regular beat folks tend to pick against us on the reg. It truly is us against EVERYBODY.

1000003974.jpg1000003975.jpg1000003977.jpg
1000003979.jpg1000003978.jpg
Maybe these are for analytics or something. I count 14 total.

Attachments

• 1000003979.jpg
    1000003979.jpg
    1,018.6 KB · Views: 12
Back