• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Yes but we many thought this year’s team would be even better
Many were wrong. Doesn’t mean we won’t accomplish our goal of a natty, but last year’s team was historically good. One of the best pitching staffs in the history of the game.

Plus we've had an inordinate amount of injuries. I mean two of our top players are out

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Tech support request: I can access the game on TV's ESPN app...and phone's ESPN app. Both prompt me for YTTV login. But via laptop after getting the same prompt (tv service), it just hangs.

Hawke gotta go to bench and give someone else a chance with inability to hit and errors to boot.

#5 for UVA looks like Tanner from the Bad News Bears

Hawks defense strike once again. I've never seen a dude unable to throw the ball from 2nd to 1st so many times in my life. I mean, do we have another freshman infielder that we could try?

Am I making this up or did Reinisch play second base earlier in his career? Hawke is turning into a defensive disaster

Back