• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Ok, guys, let’s get this garbage out of our system early

The #1 team in the Country should have better camera views and coverage. Tv guy isn’t the greatest but give him a sidekick to help him out, he would probably be a little better with some banter. The lights coming on has helped a little.

The #1 team in the Country should have better camera views and coverage. Tv guy isn’t the greatest but give him a sidekick to help him out, he would probably be a little better with some banter. The lights coming on has helped a little.
As dark and blurry as it was, I assumed it was sponsored by LensCrafters.

$12 for a 7 or 8% craft beer is pricey but to be expected at college sporting events.

This shitty camera also exists for basketball and football too, I’ve noticed. Always fuzzy for some reason

I know it isn't very easy to be a play by play guy especially by yourself, but I guarantee you toss a few of us in there we can put on a better show.

Back