• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Bros behind home plate had laptops out doing school work on a Friday afternoon the first few innings 😆
I would assume they were the BC baseball analytics staff that have their radar guns and stuff hooked up for immediate feedback.

I would assume they were the BC baseball analytics staff that have their radar guns and stuff hooked up for immediate feedback.
Would have been nice for them to provide ACCNX with pitch count and MPH for the viewers at home. I wanted to know how hard Wade was humming it.

Last year we fought hard to win this series. BC had a hard nosed team. I am a little surprised at how they played today.

Looked for a baseball ticket exchange thread, but couldn't find one.

The Mrs. bought us tix to the FSU Friday night game 4/19/24 as a surprise. Then yesterday, we learned i'm going to have neurosurgery on Thursday the 18th, and obviously will not be able to attend.

Section 8, Row B behind home plate. I'm not looking to profit, just wanting to sell for what we have in them. $50 total for all three. Send me a PM if interested.

Looked for a baseball ticket exchange thread, but couldn't find one.

The Mrs. bought us tix to the FSU Friday night game 4/19/24 as a surprise. Then yesterday, we learned i'm going to have neurosurgery on Thursday the 18th, and obviously will not be able to attend.

Section 8, Row B behind home plate. I'm not looking to profit, just wanting to sell for what we have in them. $50 total for all three. Send me a PM if interested.

Oh wow, good luck with your surgery...thoughts will be with you!

Back