• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Looked for a baseball ticket exchange thread, but couldn't find one.

The Mrs. bought us tix to the FSU Friday night game 4/19/24 as a surprise. Then yesterday, we learned i'm going to have neurosurgery on Thursday the 18th, and obviously will not be able to attend.

Section 8, Row B behind home plate. I'm not looking to profit, just wanting to sell for what we have in them. $50 total for all three. Send me a PM if interested.
Best wishes, sir.

The Mrs. bought us tix to the FSU Friday night game 4/19/24 as a surprise. Then yesterday, we learned i'm going to have neurosurgery on Thursday the 18th, and obviously will not be able to attend.

Section 8, Row B behind home plate. I'm not looking to profit, just wanting to sell for what we have in them. $50 total for all three. Send me a PM if interested.
May God's Blessings be with you. Will be thinking of you and praying for a quick recovery.

The hoos are annihilating lousville, and clemson is about to get got by state.

All good vibes to you!!

BC has lights, but because its generally cold there, they don't play night games until May.
So wonder why the Wake calendar schedule feed from GoDeacs had 6pm start for tonight and never changed. Should have never trusted it as it has been wrong often recently. But I did and tuned in at 610 or so to find the game done. Glad for the win but hate I missed it.

What time is the game tomorrow? Wake schedule says 2pm.

So wonder why the Wake calendar schedule feed from GoDeacs had 6pm start for tonight and never changed. Should have never trusted it as it has been wrong often recently. But I did and tuned in at 610 or so to find the game done. Glad for the win but hate I missed it.

What time is the game tomorrow? Wake schedule says 2pm.
Not sure of the game tomorrow but you should be able to watch the replay on ESPN+

still two weeks out, just checking to see if anyone is planning on attending the Notre Dame series

I doubt Wilken will return until late in season. I fractured an orbit in a car accident. Had to take out bone and put metal in. Bad swelling, pain, sinus pain. Couldn't risk another blow like that anytime soon. Lost feeling on left side of face and left front tooth back due to trigeminal nerve being crushed.

Last edited:
Back