• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

sticking with the same guys even against a lefty pitcher. which i think makes sense just based on how much better our defense is.

possible the bc pitcher has reverse platoon splits though, i know that’s something we look at.

We should do this when our relievers are struggling.

I love how the third base coach just shrugs his shoulders and walks off, leaving the runner to walk away stunned and dejectedly by himself.

Massey struggling earlier. Both teams leaving a lot on the board. Fortunately only down 1.

Thank god we sent the runner with Gill batting. We should just pray for a walk with Gill. Absolutely no threat at the plate and not much better behind it

Finally a clutch hit …we needed it. Let’s go get more

What's the rule on pitchers licking their fingers? I thought you had to "wipe" it off before going into your glove. But the last pitch to Telly he licks, and straight to the ball. No wipe off.

What's the rule on pitchers licking their fingers? I thought you had to "wipe" it off before going into your glove. But the last pitch to Telly he licks, and straight to the ball. No wipe off.
Supposed to wipe it off.

It appears to be a tight zone but for God sake enough with the walks. Asking for trouble with so many free passes

Back