• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

That was pretty big getting through the heart of their order

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Can announcers get the mic away from Grandma and her family. Hearing their entire conversation on TV.

i’m not a huge small ball fan all else equal, but it took an absolutely perfect throw to get him at third and there was only one out, tough to complain.
Nah that was dumb. Already in scoring position. No reason to straight steal there. Not good baseball.

Nah that was dumb. Already in scoring position. No reason to straight steal there. Not good baseball.
I mean the idea is that it sets up an opportunity to score on a Winnay ball put into play (sac fly, grounder, etc).

It didn’t work, but it’s not dumb

I don’t trust Ray…maybe he can find 2 more outs against the bottom of their order

big outing for ray. i’m not sure his stuff plays against good competition (the difference in his stats vs acc and non-con is really big). but him as a reliable arm would be huge.

The bullpen has been pitching well. even that 4 run Boston college inning was a lot of softly hit balls hit to the right spots.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

Back