• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Oh god. I’m that guy wishing all the players good game in lobby. Yeah. I did it.
No worries. I was that guy too at VaTech with them walking by us on the concourse 😂

Up and down season, and they're likely the hardest on themselves when it goes wrong. I'm sure it goes a long way.

Nick Kurtz's reaction that game will stick with me for awhile. Probably the most sincere thank you and smile I've ever experienced. My wife laughed about it after, that he said that from his soul. I said that's a man who's been seeing some demons, and now it's starting to click and he's having fun again.

I know it's little league as fuck, but if there was a most improved player award. He'd be running against himself. Completely different player from the start of the season to now.
Kid is on an upward trajectory for sure, and at just the right time

For all our frustrations this season, florida and lsu have been much bigger disappointments. This is a poetic metaphor for florida’s season.

Announcer adds insult to injury: "I've seen that before, yes. I've never seen it work."

Back