• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

Burns against FSU was a first batter dinger, not sure about first pitch though.

Sucks about Massey. Feel like if it was sickness Walt wouldn't have been that intentionally vague. Hope I'm wrong though. Frustrating year for Mike nonetheless.

Hmm, I was actually going to posit that Massey might take the weekend off so that they could work on some mechanical tweaks / pitching lab work to salvage his season (from what I’ve heard in interviews, the normal schedule of maintaining your arm to be a starter usually means theres not much that can be done from the players perspective in-season).

The possibility of an injury does also make sense since Massey has been a bit hobbled all year.

I'm out of the loop...why wouldn't Hartle be starting today?

Weather looking 💩 where I'm at. Anyone at the couch still seeing on at 1?

I've got 4 tickets that won't be scanned for today, if anybody needs them. Just shoot me a dm with your cell #.

Fair warning: my reserved seats aren't worth sitting in, but there is space everywhere today.

Back