• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

22 Problems Only Foodies Will Understand

Totally agree, especially with hating when someone at the table orders the same thing as you.

TRY GROWING UP AS A TWIN.

Pretty sure CookoutDeac and I order the same thing 90% of the time. It's embarrassing.

How much money should I budget for food and wine each day in Barcelona?

i am definitely not a foodie, but easily 15 of those describe me. i don't think that failing to understand people who don't like seafood is exactly a foodie thing. you can love food, love trying new food, etc, without being a foodie.

i am definitely not a foodie, but easily 15 of those describe me. i don't think that failing to understand people who don't like seafood is exactly a foodie thing. you can love food, love trying new food, etc, without being a foodie.

Not good food.

Not good food.

?? do we disagree? i said i'm not a foodie. but a lot of those criteria describe people who aren't actually foodies. i will never order something that somebody else at the table orders. never. but that doesn't make me a foodie.

The older I get the more I realize that foodies were the kids who didn't have friends growing up

Back