• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2pm on the C-Dub vs. Syracuse

I’m really afraid all of you guys that have only been around Wake Forest football since the 2000’s are going to get to see how bad it really can be that many of us around since they 70’s know too well.

Nothing gets an opposing offense hitting on all cylinders like going against a Brad Lambo defense.

The lack of depth is a coaching problem by the way. And it’s one that we’ve had for Clawson’s entire tenure.
Lack of depth has been a Wake Forest football problem forever. Nor new this year or this decade or this century. Just more noticeable when Wake has been good for a while.

Now it's time for a couple of false starts to derail a promising drive

I mean, "prayer" is a little strong. Looked like Kern saw Banks then lofted it up to a space where Syracuse had no defenders. Less of a prayer than throwing it into double coverage.

Kern's pass looked like it was drawn up in the dirt with a stick

If I missed this, my apologies, but what’s the story with Claiborne not playing today?

Back